Technical Support jobs in AxisRooms Company
Job Role: Technical Support Executive
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Respond phones calls/email, respond on tickets and provide excellent customer service in a timely and efficient manner.
- Troubleshoot problems and coordinate with various internal departments to resolve problems.
- Need to manage and open tickets on behalf of customer calls and email.
- The first level analysis on the tickets on its own based on its own.
- Providing resolution on the tickets based on the response from respective teams.
- Categorize tickets based on the ticket details and escalate it to the concerned team.
- Provide problem analysis and resolve client issues with the aid of available helpdesk tools
- Ensure accurate call comments are entered and appropriate information is provided in every (especially escalated) calls.
- Ensure call standards are maintained with respect to greeting, problem identification, proposed solution and conclusion.
- Collaborate with team members on knowledge transfer, support policies, procedures and standards.
What we Expect from you?
- Excellent communication and analytic skills.
- Task oriented and focused in approach to meet the timelines.
- Proactive, Enthusiastic, highly self-motivated, Goal oriented and Results-driven.
- Fast Learner, very good interpersonal skills, positive attitude
- Willing to relocate to other locations (Delhi, Mumbai)
Experience: 0 – 3 years. (prefer Call Center and travel portals like MMT, Yatra etc)
Work Location: Bengaluru.