SBI Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Cadre Officer Posts
Total Posts: 21
Post Name: Specialist Cadre Officer
1. DGM (Cyber Security): 01 Post
2. AGM (Cyber Security): 01 Post
3. Dy. Manager (IS Audit): 05 Posts
4. Vice President – Customer Analytics (Asset Products): 01 Post
5. Senior Manager (Product Specialist): 02 Posts
6. Vice president (Complaints Management): 01 Post
7. Assistant Vice President (IS Audit): 05 Posts
8. Senior Manager (IS Audit): 05 Posts
28 – 45 years for Post 1,
26 – 40 years for Post 2,
21 – 35 years for Post 3,
26- 45 years for Post 4,
27 – 35 years for Post 5, 6.
- Engineering Graduation (BE/ B.Tech) with specialisation in Information Security/ IT Risk Management/ Information Assurance/ Cyber security and Digital Threat Management with any of specificed certificate in the notification for Post 1, 2,
- BE/ B.Tech in information technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Electronics/ Electronics &
- Instrumentations with minimum 60% of marks for Post 3,
- Master’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics from reputed university/ MBA (Marketing/ Finance/ Operations) or MCA from reputed institution for Post 4,
- MBA from a reputed institute for Post 5,
- Engineering Graduation with MBA in Marketing from a reputed University/ institute for post 6 Posts
Selection Process: Based on applicants performance in interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 600/- for General and OBC candidates.
Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online.
How to Apply: Apply online through the website www.sbi.co.in
Some Important Dates for SBI Recruitment 2017:
Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 25-07-2017
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 10-08-2017
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application: 21-08-2017.