Consulting Lead – Energy Downstream – Pune/Chennai
About Company :
It is India’s leading recruitment services provider since 1969. Over the years, they have acted as
preferred recruitment partners to multinationals and leading Indian businesses to emerge as the
leading recruitment brand nationally. This combined with their role as trusted consultants for Indian
professionals translates into their core capability – Building Careers, Building Organisations. They
recruit across various industry segments and in the past 44 years, they have helped shape the
careers of over 145,000 professionals. Their organisation network includes offices spread across 8
major Indian cities and an international presence in Dubai. They have more than 350 consultants
who bring with them over 2400 man years of experience with leading Indian and international
companies. They operate through domain-specialist teams spread across the country, providing
customized recruitment solutions across 25 industry practices.
Location : Pune
Experience : 10 – 15 Years
Function : Technology – IT & Systems
Vacancy : 1
Job Description :
Consulting Lead – Energy Downstream (Sr Manager – 27.5L incl var 3; Associate Director – 37L
incl var 4.5).
Job location – Pune / Chennai.
– Over 12+ years experience in IT consulting/business analysis, a majority of which should be
in energy midstream (assets, supply chain).
– Experience working in one or more large transformation programmes, with appreciation for aspects
including target state definition, programme planning, governance, risk management, change
– Track record in account-based selling (concept-to- SOW), building and managing a consulting
team, including hiring, retention, resource planning, domain capability development.
– Demonstrated ability in developing original thought leadership on topics including digitalization,
transformation, commodity trading.
– Strong academic background and degree from a top tier university.(BE+MBA must).
Qualification : mba/pgdm
Working Days : 5 Days a Week ( to )
Job Nature : Full Time