IBPS Careers 2017 – for RA, Programmer, Officer & Administrator Posts
Total Posts: 6
1. Law Officer: 1
2. Analyst Programmer (Linux): 1
3. Analyst Programmer (Windows): 1
4. IT Administrator: 1
5. Research Associate: 2
Age Limit: 21-30 years for post 5,
21-33 years for remaining all posts as on 01-07-2017.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council for post 1,
- Graduation Degree with Diploma/ Certification for computer courses like C language or ASP.NET or Linux programming language/ System Administration in UNIX/ LINUX/ Windows/ Computer Networking for post 2, 4,
- B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA with specialization in Computer Science for post 3,
- PG in Psychology/ Education or Management with specialization in HR for post 5.
Law Officer – 7,94,000/-
AnalystProgrammer(Linux) – 6,38,000/-
AnalystProgrammer(Windows) – 6,44,000/-
IT Administrator – 6,38,000/-
Research Associate – 7,94,000/-
Selection Process: Online examination, Item Writing/ Group Exercises/ Computer Programming Test/ Interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- for all categories through online.
How to Apply: Apply online through the website www.ibps.in
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
Online Registration: 03.07.2017 to 17.07.2017
Download of Call letter for Examination: After 18.07.2017
Online Examination (Tentative date): Last week of July 2017
Conduct of Interview/Group Exercises: August 2017
Last date to apply: 03-07-2017 to 17-07-2017.